My Blog List

Monday 8 September 2014

Representation task






Representation task
I enjoy listening to different types of rock music such as Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers. My favourite Red Hot Chili peppers album is Californication I like watching the normal kind of films that are released at the cinema. My favourite film is superbad, this is because I find it really funny and the actors are also really good comedy actors. 

I like to wear clothes from shops such as topman and other shops like that which are very nice and stylish.  I like to wear brands such as Adidas and Nike. I am quite a sporty person so I have lots of sporting clothes that I like to wear. I am very much influenced by the type of clothes that the popular kids wear on American tv shows and American films. This is because I want to look good around other people.

I am very much a sport fanatic. I love sports commentary, I listen to a lot of the cricket commentary over the summer and in the winter I comment about how bad the commentary is on the football matches on tv. Sport is my real passion and in particular, cricket. 5 live TMS commentary is my favourite. They have a mix of fascinating ex players along with other journalists on the commentary team. Ex players such as Graeme Swann and Johnathan Agnew are amongst my favourites.


My second biggest passion is music. I like all types of music, but I adore rock music. Bands like the Red Hot Chili Peppers have been my favourites since I was about 10/11. I think this is because of the nature of the songs and the lyrics just sound right to me. I also like the Arctic monkeys and Foo Fighters.

I believe that I am part of the sports junkies this is because i love sports. I also like to wear sports clothes on occasions, sport is my passion and everything i want to do is sport. i might sound boring but thats just who i am. sport is my life and always will be 



                                     

1 comment:

  1. Ben, your post is interesting but detracted from by the blank pictures. You also haven't completed this task. You need to use the UK Tribes website to look at the different groups of people you might belong to.

    ReplyDelete